Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sick of big city

I am sick of living in this big ugly city. It is true that you can't get bored there is plenty of things to do bla bla .... but that is not the only side of a big city like London. Every day on the way back from bus stop to home you have to be careful not to step on a dog waste and if you succeed in that you have to convince yourself that doesn't put your appetite off for dinner. And as a plus you have to deal with the disgusting human  spits all over the place plus the drunk vomit remaining from weekends.   Then the issue of noise evry bit of the city is noisy.  Either the motor vehicles,  or the ambulance/police or the people.  My God people are in general unbearably rude. The neighbors unbearable most of the time. And once the people in upstairs throw a party lasted untill 4 in the morning . There are families with kids living around the block they have no respect for other people. The everyday hassle of living in the big city made me such unhappy person I can't bear myself anymore. The housing sucks everywhere and not to mention it sucks double in london. I remember complaining when I was living in a small city now I think it was a bliss. I prefer quiet and peaceful life. If you are planning to move to a big city my advice is to consider the everyday hassle first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment